Saturday, January 3, 2009

the weekend

I got sick this weekend, so a few of my habits are derailed right now- really haven't exercised, for instance. After New Years, pretty hungover, then I spent a long, intense mix of time writing the fount story, and doing a lot of computer nonsense to kill time/take breaks from writing. then my roommate got back from vacation so we spent some time hanging out. the main accomplishments recently:

got a couple new albums (Girl Talk, Feed the Animals and Matt Pond PA, Freeep). Intense writing efforts, close to done with the fount story. Produced a few xtranormal videos with my roommate, some pretty cool little gems I think. And we brainstormed some more cartoons.

Today I'm resting up, hopefully get back on track with things on monday. Remember, you don't need to score an A+ every single day, but always make an effort to work.

Big Things for the rest of the day:
finish and submit the fount story. post prez sentence. wikipedia hour

No comments:

Post a Comment